sourced from Kansas Bob's blog:
1. WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER? - my first name is all my own, my middle name (Sylvia) was my mother's name
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? - I cry a lot when I read
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? - I was a terrible writer as a child (poor motor skills) These days my hand writing is acceptable, but it will never be a thing of beauty
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? - Lunch meat?? a good leg ham is nice, but if I want to be wickedly self-indulgent, the ultimate is smoked salmon
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? - 2 (boy 28, girl 23)
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? - I'm pretty confident I can say yes to this
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? - I try to only use it for humour, not for put downs, but some people who know me would be surprised at how many painfully sarcastic things I think but don't say
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS - Unless they snuck off somewhere on their own ..
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? - I won't even go on a slippery dip!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? - not a cereal person, when it's the only option I eat cocoa pops if I'm feeling naughty, and muesli if I'm pretending to be virtuous
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? - Never unless they're lace ups, and rarely then!
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? - Not physically
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? - Way too hard to call .. mango? berry? jaffa?
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? - Their expression
15. RED OR PINK? - Dark pink please
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? - This could be a list: my weight? my very fair English type skin (very hard to live with in the Aussie climate)my procrastinatory tendencies?
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? - no one particularly
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO RESPOND? - I hate putting pressure on people
19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? - blue jeans (with embroidered flowers) black shoes
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? - tinned apricots with honey yogurt and a little grated chocolate
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? - the hum of the computer
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? - purple -- a nice deep violet
23. FAVOURITE SMELLS - fresh bread, cinnamon, spring flowers
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? - a lady from church who was asking me to pray for her
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? - I'm sure he's a great guy!
26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? - not very sporty, will occasionally watch cricket
27. HAIR COLOUR? - dark brown (artificially maintained these days)
28. EYE COLOUR? - Blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? - Nup. wear glasses part time and au naturel the rest
30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS - I don't like/watch scary movies, but I think sometimes a sad (or bittersweet) ending is artistically right
31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? - the Kite Runner (great movie)
32. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? - dark brown
33. SUMMER OR WINTER? - Summer
34. HUGS OR KISSES? - Hugs (but why not both?)
35. FAVOURITE DESSERT? - definitely too hard -- probably homne made chocolate cheesecake
36. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? - no idea
37. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? - people who don't read my blog (most of the human race!!!)
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? - currently re-reading through David edding's sagas .. favourite old books can be comfort recreation when I've got sermons etc to work through. Will take a bunch of new ones away with me on holidays next week
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? - I have been delivered from mouse pads (use an optical mouse)
40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? - didn't watch tv
41. FAVORITE SOUND? - running water, birdsong, beautiful music
42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? - Beatles (but I'd rather have 60s folk music than either of that period)
43. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? - Phuket (on a cruise that went from Singapore up the coast of Malaysia. Phuket was the furthest north)
44. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? - how special? I can do a lot of things a bit -- write poetry, preach, tell stories . I'm a reasonably creative cook and have a good eye for colour
45. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Sydney (in an inner city hospital