Ok, this is all Karen's fault .. since she tagged all her readers!!!
1. I'm an Australian who can't swim .. never got the hang of it. Ok, co-ordination isn't my strong suit!
2 my third class teacher nicknamed me "Miss Dictionary" (after I corrected her spelling of Gallipoli)
3. When I was little, I used to spend time playing with the toys I didn't like, so their feelings wouldn't be hurt.
4. I was 9 years old in 1964 when the Beatles came to Australia. All the girls in my class went crazy over them. At 9 I couldn't figure what the fuss was about, and I said so. So i was the strange kid in the class who didn't like the Beatles!! (and I don't do peer pressure too much either!)
5. I really dislike the flavour of peanuts.
6. Having no brothers, I had no idea as a child what the physical differences between boys and girls were -- and no one would tell me! So I tried to figure it out for myself and thought that boy's hair didn't grow!! In the 60s, when males started to wear their hair longer, I got very confused.
7. In my student days I used to sing in the train. because of my schedule I was often travelling in moderately empty trains, and I would get in the end section of the carriage, by myself, and, while the train was moving and making a noise, i would sing and (presumably) no one would hear me ..
Too much information?
if you have a go at this "confessional", let me know ..