Ok, it's more than 2 months since my birthday, but I thought this looked like fun. The idea is you type your birthday (sans year) into Google and find at least 3 significant events, two births and one death that took place on that day.
Here's what I found for October 28:
* 312 The Battle of Milvian bridge where Constantine defeated Maxentius and became sole Roman emperor (and didn't that have some significant consequences for church history)
* 1636 The foundation of Harvard university
* 1958 Angelo Roncalli became Pope john XXIII, someone who affected more than just the Catholic church
* 1903 Evelyn waugh, author of such books as Brideshead Revisited
* 1955 Bill Gates, making him exactly one year younger than me ...
* Billy Hughes famous Australian prime minister
It is also St Simon and St Jude's day