Monday, May 21, 2007

Seven random things

Ok, Suzanne has tagged me for this, and I have to think of 7 random things about myself. (presumably not ones I've said before). let's see ..

1. I hate tea and coffee. Don't drink them at all. I'm hypersensitive to caffeine and I don't like hot drinks. Never have. there's always water ..

2. I've got a "thing" about pelicans. they're my favourite creatures. Nothing gives me a lift like seeing a pelican. Sometimes I see them on my way to college, they like to perch on the lightpoles on the bridge across the George's River.

3. Have I mentioned I'm a very huggy person? I grew up in a 'no touch' household -- I have no memory of ever being touched by my father, and my mother would only hug or kiss us to manipulate us.

4. I am a hoarder. my husband is not. I'll let you fill in the rest of the story...

5. I have a light brown birthmark on my upper right thigh. Roughly oval. You had no idea, did you?

6. I went to all-girls' schools from 3rd class right through (yes, we have some single sex state schools here). I had 2 younger sisters, and my cousins were female, so were the girls next door. I grew up literally not knowing any boys until I joined the church youth group at age 15.

7. My favourite snack for a quick lunch or something is left over plain cooked pasta with lots of parmesan cheese put in the microwave till the cheeses melts.

1 comment:

Suzanne R said...

Those were very interesting and mostly new to me! Thanks for doing the meme!