both the profound, and the .. not profound. in no particular order:
1. Men who want to put/ keep women in their "place" (I am beyond tired of being told I can only be godly by being someone else's fantasy)
2. Tea and coffee (I am the no caffeine freak. Seriously. I don't drink either. At all. Ever.)
3. Broccoli (except to keep my husband happy. he likes. I loathe)
4. Media obsession with politics and politicians. They go to some very unhealthy places to find something "new" to say
5. More gadgets. to do more things we never knew we needed. (let's just replace what we've got when it wears out, and take time to enjoy it)
6. A Magisterium to tell me what to think. (Of course I'll listen to their opinions. But I reserve the right to disagree)
7. Begging phone calls from charities I've never heard of. I'm convinced that some of them spend all their donations on phone calls
8. Billboards with "adult" content. I'm glad I don't have young children, I'd hate to try and explain a couple I've seen recently
9. Hatred and bitterness. they are the acid that corrodes our souls.
10. Toothache (are we all agreed on that one?)
how about you?