Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Survey about me

Nick Name: blestpickle
Birthday: 1954
Birth State: New South Wales
Current Location: in front of the computer of course (in our green-and-brown study)
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Dark Brown (I will NOT surrender to grey)
Height: 169cm
Righty or Lefty: utterly right-handed
Your Heritage: English, Scottish, a little French and Irish, about 6th generation Aussie in the male line
The Shoes You Wore Today: black leather (hey, it's winter here)
Your Weakness: Chocolate? could that possibly be a weakness? More seriously, I'm too much of a softy and let people manipulate me (but I'm learning) I suppose a problem back, and a propensity for migraines count as weaknesses too ..
Your Fears: Abandonment and loneliness are biggies (from my abusive childhood) failure (I'm working on that one) getting lost (I have NO sense of direction!).
Your Perfect Pizza: Not a big pizza eater but I do like our local place's specialty:egg, garlic, capsicum and cabanossi
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: umm .. pass next semester at college without too much stress?
Your Most Overused Phrase : Men!!! (or "I'm coming soon")
Your Best Physical Feature: I think my skin, A says my smile
Your Bedtime: 10:30 to 11. always a trade off with my "lark" husband (hence the "I'm coming soon")
Your Most Missed Memory: Probably that I'd spent more time with my grandparents, learned some family history
:Pepsi or Coke: Neither. Diet coke if I have to, but I'd really rather have water or mineral water.
McDonalds or Burger King: Neither. I really prefer home cooked (what we mainly live on) or good restaurant food.
Shoes or Bare feet: Bare feet most of the year, except when it's too cold. Shoes are things you put on to be respectable when you go out.
Favorite Place on Earth: Home. Runners up are tasmania, New zealand and far North queensland (common denominator, they're all really green. Maybe you have to be an Aussie to appreciate that
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate!!!!
Do you Smoke: never ever. Am very allergic to cigarette smoke
Do you Swear: Nothing stronger than damn
Do you Sing: Yes, but no public solos!
Have you ever Been in Love: Yes, and not just romantically
Do you want to go to College: Yep. Started back at age 47 and it's one of the best things I've ever done
Have you ever been Married: Yes. Still. (29 1/2 years)
Do you believe in yourself: Not nearly as much as I believe in God.
Do you get Motion Sickness:' Sometimes in cars. Never seasick
Are you a Health Freak: LOL! Not with my freaking health! I'm sensible, but not obsessive
Do you get along with your Parents: My mother and I are polite and distant. There's no bond, just an unadmitted history of abuse. I don't tell her anything significant, because I know she isn't trustworthy
Do you like Thunderstorms: Love them! (as long as I'm safely indoors).
Do you play an Instrument: No, never learned. Can pick out tunes one finger by ear
In the past month have you Drunk Alcohol: Yes. normal intake would be one drink once or twice a week
In the past month have you been on Drugs: Only prescription. never had illegal drugs in my life (or wanted to)
How many times in the past month have you been on a Date: Does a 12 day holiday alone with my husband count?
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Yep. usually a couple of times a week. Otherwise we wouldn't eat (or anything else)
In the past month have you eaten a bag of Oreos: I'm an Aussie. I don't do oreos. Give me tim tams!
.In the past month have you been on Stage: last time I was on stage was in the chorus of Iolanthe in a primary school performance. I would have been 11
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: Never in my life. Nowhere is that private!
Have you ever been Drunk: Never. The most I've ever had is 2-3 drinks in a whole night
How do you want to Die: Peacefully, painlessly
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: wiser
Number of Piercings: 2. 1 in each ear. that's enough!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting! I'll have to do this, if I get the energy and the time.