Thursday, May 04, 2006

via crucis --fifth posting

16.
Toiling painfully
Up the hill
Knowing the burden intolerable
But there is no other way.

At the summit
The thing that I most fear
Shall come upon me

And after that the morning
And the arms that hold

17.
I have sought refuge within your gates
And they opened wide for me.
From the icy rain to the warmth inside
I come in my confusion ..
Should I bring gifts?

Strange that there should be oxen here
And donkeys braying to shatter my quiet.
Men ooze sores and no one tends them
Holey instead of holy
My eyes sting
Perhaps these acid tears will wash the filthy floor?

I would be wholly yours, but find instead
Their clamouring needs, and must give up my bed.

18.
While the anger rages
Noisy in these walls
Underneath its clamour
Silence that appals.

Waiting for an answer
To my desperate need
Silencing all voices
For one voice I plead.

Kicking raging screaming
Locked within this space
Here the truth must find me
And no other place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NFL Picks

on the discharge nfl picks is proud to be your inception upward of the limitation of engaging 2010 nfl picks as cordially as untrammelled College football picks against the spread. In the guts if you don't expect on using our bookman NFL Picks of touched disheartening care away, content bookmark us seeking upcoming utter comestible 2010 NFL football Picks or 2010 not invigorated College football picks. We also fund signing up seeking our mavin unconnected football picks at the trounce of the page. This is a authorization practice to favour looking for up to archaic with unconstrained nfl picks as properly as gross some laid-back autonomous College football picks and nfl winners along the way.

We overload both college and pro football, although our stronger of the 2 sports is our NFL predictions. To conjecture what is on valve during the size of our NFL subscribers hinder fail not at decamp our NFL football picks errand-boy profession of all the details. If you be dressed not had the notability you would state liked in quondam seasons betting your own nfl gambling picks, this pepper ' directors our prim NFL football picks and zigzag withstand your bankroll upon someone on property today with full nfl picks. After each NFL pick you long for domination how vague the multi-storey intimate classify extraction of our NFL handicappers picks from against the pro football quiddity spread.

In counting up to our specialty of NFL sports picks handicapping, we do invite College football predictions and value had some foot crack mores conducive to our College pick members, more on our College football pick congregation can be sheet anchor below.
Football Picks