Sunday, May 06, 2007

Scattergories

Ok .. I'm in a meme-y mood tonight

SCATTERGORIES... Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...They MUST be real places, names, things...NOTHING made up! You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question...

THIS IS GOING TO BE HARD

Name: Lynne (ok, that one was easy)

1. Famous singer/band: LARRY NORMAN (this one nearly stumped me .. geesh!)
2. 4 letter word: LUMP
3. Street name: LETITIA (2 streets away)
4. Color: LAVENDER
5. Gifts/present: LIQUORICE (well my FIL loves it, I don't)
6. Vehicle: LIMOUSINE
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: LEAD PENCILS
8. Boy Name: LUCAS
9. Girl Name: LOUISE
10. Movie Title: LADIES IN LAVENDER
11. Drink: LEMONADE (if I can't think of something more exciting)
12. Occupation: LEADLIGHTING (someone must do it)
13. Flower: LUPIN
14. Celebrity: C S LEWIS (well, I'd rather have a writer than a film star!)
15. Magazine: LOOK AND LEARN (well, I used to get it when I was a kid)
16. U.S. City: LOS ANGELES
17. Pro Sports Teams: This one I'll have to leave blank. I could make one up. How about leaping lambs? liposucted ladies?
18. Something Found in the Kitchen: LEMON SQUEEZER (sure I'm missing something obvious)
19. Reason for Being Late for Work: LIGHTNING STRIKE(?)
20. Something you throw away: LEFTOVERS (that outlived their welcome)
21. Things You Shout: LOOK!
22. Cartoon Character: LINUS (in Peanuts)
23. Animal: LEOPARD
24. Favorite Thing To Do: LIVE (kinda helps you do all the rest)
25. Food: LEMON CHICKEN

2 comments:

Suzanne R said...

Oh goodie -- more memes. :-) I will have to do this one and the one below later on. Your answers look great and very Lynne-ish (or should I say pickle-ish?).

Suzanne R said...

Did this one, too -- I think I lightened up a bit. ;-)