Here's something different, type in your own name +needs into Google and take the first 10 sentences that make sense. My comments follow each one.
1. Lynne needs a bunkmate (considering i have a husband and a queen sized bed, I can't imagine why! :) )
2. Lynne needs to look into other less expensive alternatives (to what? Oh well, it's probably a good idea anyway)
3. Lynne needs to explain to Ted that she will not be influenced by threats (is Ted a bear? I findclaws very threatening .. and influential!)
4. Lynne needs to let her hair grow out again (darn! I just got it cut, and I like it)
5. Lynne needs to stop with the excuses (aww ... I like making excuses ...)
6. Lynne needs two men to testify that she is indeed single (Lol! they're going to take some finding when I've been married more than 29 years!)
7. Lynne needs to go to Dodge City to attend a suffrage conference (suffrage? I thought we all had the vote. besides I thought Dodge city -- wherever that is -- was somewhere one should get out of!)
8. Lynne needs a description of each breakout session (someone has acne problems? I don't think telling me would solve them ..sigh ..)
9. Lynne needs to leave the water to rest (sorry water, I didn't know I was tiring you out)
10. Lynne needs assistance during her research ( bring it on! help for every college assignment!)
hmm ... whoever these mythical cyber "Lynnes" are out there, I don't think we share many needs in common!